Tuesday, January 8, 2008

Playlist #9 [Happy 2008]

Hey,

Welcome back to the new year! I wanna thank all the listeners who stuck with the show during 2007, and wish you all a happy new year!

Here's the goods:

catch 22 - one love/people get ready
bang lime - iris*
saint alvia carte - l dead and gone*
mohawk lodge - rare birds*
band of horses - ode to lrc
the holloways - fit for a fortnight
locusts have no kings - catching a slow train on a dead mans birthday*
against me - new wave
young galaxy - lazy religion*
operation ivy - bad town
most serene republic - the men who live upstairs*
man man - engrish bwudd
land of talk - speak to me bones*
the honorary title - everything I once had
say anything - yellowcat slash red cat

* = Canadian Content

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Wireless, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://wireless-brasil.blogspot.com. A hug.